.

.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Shopping in Singapore

I had my first Christmas break in 13 years this year, and headed down to Singapore with my mum. It was also my first time spending Christmas in Singapore. Most people raved about the lights, but sad to say, the only lights I saw were inside a shopping mall. Hah Hah! I was a substantial donor to the Singapore retail industry! So much so, I did not even have time to take the camera out from my bag! Reflecting back on my 5 days there, I feel kind of disgusted with myself!

So I did the next best thing - I took some pictures of my shopping spree.
At the end of our First Day
At the end of our Fourth Day

The next time I go to Singapore, I shall not drive anymore. It was just too great a temptation to buy without hesitation as for the first time ever on holiday, I did not have to worry about luggage space!
My car boot

My general shopping tally:-
6 pairs of shoes
13 bags (all sizes)
11 pieces of clothings (1 white, 1 red, and 9 black!!! Only realised it when I was packing to go home on the last day)
1 Chinese teapot and 2 teacups


6 Kopitiam cups (got an earful from my mum when she saw it Heh Heh)

All my shopping, minus the clothes....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheh! Come to Singapore & never mention the food. You must have gone to school where they build shopping centres over ... :)

Yuen-Lyn said...

i'm SO impressed, hwei li! and of course, i recognise some of the shopping bags....*ahem ahem* =P

Ade said...

OK OK, the crab was OUT OF THIS WORLD! I know who you are.....!

May Yee said...

Holy shit, woman! Did you bring back the whole of Orchard Road with u? :P

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.